• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

your (hand) tools for my titanium gear

I'm looking to put together a set of hand tools to keep in a boat I bought. Ill trade my titanium gear for your tools. Here are a few things I'm looking for:

Ratcheting wrenches
Sockets
Ratchets
Any kind of pliers, especially vise grips, channel locks.
Electrical tools such as testers, electrical pliers

Anything else you have you think I might need just let me know.

The brand of the stuff does not matter, as long as its got a lifetime warranty. You can see my stuff by using the link in my signature.

I do not. Titanium is a very poor knife blade material, but reguardless I do not make my own blades.

Hello,

Will be a week or so before I could get to storage, but I have a lot of what's on your list. Some Klein electrical tools, (wire strippers/lineman pliers/cable cutters/etc.)...some extra Craftsman hand tools..a new professional multimeter (i forget the brand name at the moment), and probably a lot I don't remember.
If you can be a bit patient with me, I'll get you some pic's and a complete list asap (minimum week or so).
Me likes all things Titanium :)
Thanks,
Chris

Hi exodus125 -

Thanks for the trade!

I will post a separate thread showing the Exo-Tube and spool.

I am very happy with our trade!

Enjoy the tools and let's see pictures of that boat! :thumbup::cool:

best regards -

mqqn

pleasure dealing with you. Its a simple boat for a simple guy.

e91df67d.jpg

Will post some pics when I mount a kydex exo tube sheath on the center console :D

Back