"Your" Knife

MTblair, I Like all those smaller fixed blades. Is the Lon Humphrey a white tail model?

I don't really have one knife. Nearly always have a small fixed blade in the pocket along with one or two traditionals.
GJfYVzM.jpg

MTblair, I Like all those smaller fixed blades. Is the Lon Humphrey a white tail?

Sorry for double post. Do not know if I have "my knife." But my daughter says I say it one of my favorites for everyone of them I take out and play with.

I never leave the house without my Vic Waiter - have had one for many years, I just find it to be the one knife.
I typically only carry a fixed blade if I am working in the yard or camping etc.
I keep my JK Scanduckie in my man-bag, typically in my truck, and my JK Kephart is always on the hearth. I have three JKs that are in the knife block on the kitchen counter, and those see quite a bit of use.
best

mqqn

I don't really have one either, sheaths looking though, I've taken to changing it or wherever the one in carrying slips out of my pocket on the sofa lol

I do always have my JK TK, in a bag I'm carrying if not on my belt

DSC02108_zpsb9640e6d.jpg

I am never without my Benchmade 710. It just works for me. Lefty friendly, D2 and danged near bulletproof.
That said, my knife is one of my Old Timer or Uncle Henry hunters. I like big knives and I cannot lie.

I have three that feel like "my" knives.

I tend to rotate through a few folders, but this SAK is always on me. A very handy set of tools, and that clip thingy lets it hang down the side of my pocket, so it disappears.
I love the combo of my Bluegill and a flashlight in the pocket sheath. If they aren't in a pocket, they're close by.
The Personal camp is my weekend knife. I just like it. It feels like mine.
I like the blue gill in a pocket slip.

Mine is almost always a Spyderco. When I'm at work or going to and from it's a Dragonfly in HAP40. Outside of work it's either a Delica in VG-10 that was the last knife Dad ever got for me (as an Xmas gift that he didn't live to present- Mom gave it to me later) or a Native5 in Maxamet. Probably I'm soon going to retire the Delica; it has sentimental value such that I would hate to lose it, and the Maxamet blade is basically black magic.

Back