Your most used Koyote

I realized that I now have 7 Koyote blades. Wow. (I've a couple others ordered too :eek:). But the one I use the most is my big Santuko. Makes sense, since I keep it out and handy. It's a big chopper that will take down anything in the kitchen. Not a great slicer because of the thickness of the blade, but most of my food prep is chopping and mincing. The big Santuko handles that well, so it frequently finds it's way into my hand. It's the big one pictured below:

500466963_U8X8Q-L.jpg

I'm wondering: which Koyote blade do you use the most? Not carry, not gaze at, not sharpen, but actually use. Which Koyote gets to howl? Got a pic?

Last edited:
Nice. Hmmmmm.....

But I can't believe you and I are the only ones who use our knives. Can't be true. Can it?

I have three, a PSK, a bushcrafter and a Sierra Machete, and, of those, the bushcrafter sees the most use:
3225940021_cb11c7e7a6.jpg

Nice. Hmmmmm.....

But I can't believe you and I are the only ones who use our knives. Can't be true. Can it?

Sorry, I was waiting for pics! :D
This is my Koyote. I wear it almost 24/7 and use it every day (mostly to sharpen my pencils :p)

sierraknife0011.jpeg

Sierra --

Great looking knife. Kind of like a Grohmann Canadian. I can see why that's a user.

Rocky --

Both of those look great, do you find you use one more?

That was my first attempt at an ultralight grohmannesque canuck. the blade is .0750 really thin, and works wonderfully for what it is, which is a dedicated slicer. Bit thinner than even *I* would normally produce at this point for a field knife, but for an EDC it holds up really well.

Great picture's Everyone, Nice Koyote Custom's ! I like the one Sierra has It's like the Cadadian Belt Knife, I'm wearing and useing my Koyote Medium PSK everyday and my Puukko Necker, I'll get some picture's of them In use Real Soon, But I dont leave Home without them !

Back