Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

This Rough Rider 721 Sowbelly came in Thursday. Once again a nice knife from Rough Rider. I like the Yellow Composite covers. As @black mamba says, they have a creamy appearance. Nice fit and finish - no gaps.

mBWumYe.jpg

MHGgEzu.jpg

Nice Buck. Those are Elk covers aren't they?
No, Ed, I don’t believe so. They were just listed as stag. It’s not a Buck Custom Shop Knife, just a current offering from a dealer. I’m not sure if it’s within the rules to acknowledge them, but you could PM me if you’re interested. The pile side has an extra thick belly. Aesthetically it’s not so good, but it just sits in my closed hand perfectly. Thanks for the compliment! -Lance 65EB142B-09CD-4F6C-A6A1-F75793264007.jpeg

20181108-163016.jpg

I think I got a gem here at a bahhgain (get it?) price.
Question is...is this solid rams horn or done the same way as awabi shell and acrylic.?
It's so smooth and translucent...I think it's solid horn tho...just beautiful.
Cheers.
Better pic
20181109-171219.jpg

That's a great find mate! More so if a bargain, but what was it doing on the Other Side of the world?:D:cool:

It's what's called interior Ram's Horn I believe, the shiny smooth parts in contrast to the rough knobbers on the exterior ;) Great find and a very attractive knife. Wharncliff/Coping cool...

Regards, Will

20181108-163016.jpg

I think I got a gem here at a bahhgain (get it?) price.
Question is...is this solid rams horn or done the same way as awabi shell and acrylic.?
It's so smooth and translucent...I think it's solid horn tho...just beautiful.
Cheers.
Better pic
20181109-171219.jpg
Great pattern and knife! It is solid Rams horn, as Will said, it is interior. :thumbsup:

Back