Your opinion on the Rike 1508s knife?

Looking to get my hands on one of these or possibly trade for one. But I'm wondering what opinion people have of these knives? I love the integral design and slim look of them. For those of you that own one, or any of the Rike knives, how do they hold up and are they worth the cost?

I have one I have been thinking of trading or selling if you're interested. It's a nice piece for sure. I just like really big knives 3-5/8" and longer blades because of my big palms so I don't carry it a ton. It's a great flipper and not much bad to say about it. One downside is that the handle end feels a little sharp on the 1508s. It doesn't scratch you, but you feel it if you flip the blade with the handle deep in your palm.

It's hard to say anything bad about a integral titanium handle, ceramic bearing, m390 bladed flipper with a good detent. If it was US made it would be a $700 knife I'd bet.

Let's not discuss selling or trading in the discussion forums. That is reserved for the Exchange and for those members with Gold memberships or higher.

Back