Your phone

apparently many people post and do not glance at what they've posted. The one time I tried crapatalk, it posted that crap also, I had to edit it out.

Sent from my Cooke and Wheatstone Five-needle telegraph
Speaking as one of the unintentional offenders, it's what happened to me. Also, as was stated earlier if the app gets updated the signature gets re-enabled.

It's annoying to me to have it ad a signature I don't want in the first place.

I like using BFC in the same form on my PC and phone, that is to say the way you see it on a computer. No need for the tapatalk here!

I like using BFC in the same form on my PC and phone, that is to say the way you see it on a computer. No need for the tapatalk here!

Yep, desktop view works just fine. You get all the features unabridged and zooming in is quick and efficient.

Sent from my Ansible by way of me brain. Beats database error all day.

Last edited:
First world problem.

I know I'm going to lose sleep over it.

Or maybe not.

I think that the Moderator's here, have their hands full dealing with more important matters.

First world problem.

I know I'm going to lose sleep over it.

^ Most member's feel the same way. All you have to do, is just ignore it- it's a non issue.

....[emoji43]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ A Tech Support thread, over this? Seriously? Some people. just have way too much time on their hands.

It can be turned off, but I think when it is a new install or perhaps even updated, it is automatically enabled.

This is exactly right. Tapatalk updated recently and you have to go into the settings to change it. It has the phone and tapatalk blurb automatically enabled to be your signature.

I can only post pics from tapatalk. If anyone knows how to turn off the sig with the phone model please let me know

Hopefully the sig is gone now . If it is and your on tapatalk clicking on me <settings <edit signature. If its still there I may look kind of silly about now

I can only post pics from tapatalk. If anyone knows how to turn off the sig with the phone model please let me know

I can only post pics from my pc. Haven't tried real hard on my phone using web view. I post a lot of pics sometimes and I could see that getting tiresome on the phone.

Pretty sure it's the default signature in TapaTalk. It bugged me too, but only on my own postings. Until I figured out that the signature in Bladeforums does not happen in Tap. The signature is completely separate. Pretty sure mine stopped when I edited the signature within TapaTalk.

There are things I like about Tap, and things I hate. But it does beat having to read microscopic text (or constantly enlarging/shrinking) from a regular browser on a phone.

It's great for posting pics from them new fangled wireless telephones!
Only time I use it.
Joe

What means dat Tap Talk?
cell.jpg

What's next, people posting pictures of their knives with their feet doing cameo appearances?

Right!

Here is an in hand shot to get a size reference, and clear all those annoying foot in photos out of your mind....

Posted from my phone (something or other) while lying in bed. ...... one sock on, and one sock off.......

Back