Your Scandi's are already in my dreams

Just found it funny. I rarely have knives in my dreams (at least not that I remember), but one of my dreams featured a JK Scandi.

It appeared to be a scandi version of your Michigan Trail Knife with green micarta handles and a slightly longer blade, (maybe 4.5"). I remember seeing the K stamp for sure.

It was not a major participant in my dream, I just reached into my pack at one point to cut open a package of food and this was the knife I grabbed.

Just thought you all might enjoy, and I'm wondering if I should base my order off the dream? What do you all think? I'd do it, but I'm not a fan of the green micarta handles.

Clearly, this knife was meant to exist. You wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity to regale people with the tale of your dream-inspired scandi, would you? ;)

All the best,

- Mike

As long as you were dreaming about a knife and not me, I`m fine with it.

How's the progress on the test blade?

Still needs to be heat treated and finished up. I plan on sending it out in early January. I`ve been busy babysitting the grandaughters so mom and grandma can get there shopping done. Today my youngest daughter is taking me shopping (I really miss my truck) and tomorrow we are going to my 6 year old grandaughters school Christmas program.

Back