• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Your Silver + Gold for My Knives?

cutlerylover

BANNED
Hey guys, I have been into gold and silver lately but cant afford to just buy it, so now Im thinking about trading my knives for some...If you have any gold, silver, or other precious metal you want to trade for knives or gear let me know...All forms considered, coins, bullion, ingots, ect...but really only looking for .999 silver or 24k solid gold...

I can be reached faster by email:

cutlerylover@hotmail.com

-Jeff :)

Thanks got the email, I have alot of knives guys so feel free to email me if your interested this isnt just a one person trade, lol...

Paper is poverty. More people are beginning to see the light. Ammo silver and gold are the currency of the future, and by "future" I'm talking 2010ish.

See you at the camps... All aboard! :(

Still looking guys, any offers? Any solid gold or silver out there? Bullion, coins, jewlery, ect...Offers still welcome...

also may be interested in gemstones, diamonds, and Mens Jewlery containing any of the above...

i have a 1600's shilling with a high silver content...have to check on the exact ammount....well over half...any interest?

What kinds of knives do you have. I have gold jewlery (14 & 19.5kt). Im looking for 3v bushcrafter knife

What kinds of knives do you have. I have gold jewlery (14 & 19.5kt). Im looking for 3v bushcrafter knife

sorry Im lookign for gold and silver at its purest form, silver .999 and gold .9999 or 24k, but thank you for the offer anwyay...

Back