Your Way to sexy!

View

And the hits...they just keep a coming. Tom, you are just jealous. Damn, Ichi and Tomo can shoot some photos. I gotta thank them at the Blade Show. Mick, what would be an appropriate thank you gift? E-mail me with some ideas.

Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

[This message has been edited by KnifeBomber (edited 05-12-2001).]

How much more do you want? AND, the operative word is MAKE. That would imply effort. Get to work you lazy beach bum. Then ask for more money. Seriously though, if you need more money, let me know and I'll happily send more.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

its that college degree....they taught me how to spell.....and Ryan....yes, send another $450 and we will really soup up your knife....maybe a lava blade/exotic seaweed handle....the possibilities are endless!!
smile.gif

tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by tom mayo (edited 05-12-2001).]

Ryan,

That a real cool looking holster in desert camo! Haven't seen any other like it out there with the Strider blade attached.
Whats that knife at the back of the holster?

Take care.
Warmest wishes,

Oliver

Tom,
I wouldn't want you to injure yourself at the volcano forging a lava blade on my account. Or, someone as old as you might easily be overcome by the strong currents of the Pacific while obtaining some prime seaweed. We couldn't lose someone as valuable as you over something as trivial as a little old folder. Come up with a better excuse and maybe some more dollars can make it your way. I'm sure you can dream up something between now and the Blade Show.

Oliver,
That holster is in tri-color desert that was made for use on my many trips to the middle east. It holds my Beretta M-9 and a custom made PH. It has hand guards and the edge is ground all the way down to these guards. The reverse edge has partial serrations to give me some really good bite on the many pieces of web gear that holds me in the helo. The holster has been back to Strider in a continuing upgrade effort to make it the baddest MF around. I think that it might just be there. But, who knows. When Mick gets a wild hair, I send it back and let him play with it to add new goodies.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Thanks Ryan for that info and the blade edge right to the guard is the first I have heard of. On my custom MTs, PAB as well, I had the choil cut by 0.5". I like that 3 colour camo and holster combi and the angle of blade seems perfect for a quick draw whilst seated.

If you get Mick on something new with this holster, give us an update. Mick and Duane are always coming up with someting new and it seems they have both of us wrapped around their fingers...
biggrin.gif

Thanks again and great hearing from you.

Warmest wishes,

Oliver

"Back to Strider in a continuing upgrade" so I wont drop it out the hatch in the middle of the night!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

smile.gif

It is an SOE holster with a little love from Strider. Our unit only orders SOE holsters. We use SOE from the belt down and Eagle up top.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Back