Youtube Contest

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Please post here if you are playing in the contest. We have to have ten folks.

THANKS!!!

I would but I don't have a knife from you yet. :D Soon, soon, I hope.

Cool! I didn't know about the contest until just now. When will the Joe be here? I have a video idea, but need the Joe. I obviously won't win at this late date, but I'll try to make a video anyway. :)

Shawn

Problem is that there aren't ten folks as far as I can tell. Lets see how it plays out. I need ten folks to play!! I've got a sweetie Woodsman all heat treated...

Remember guys, even if we don't get the ten participants I need to make the contest a go, that any youtube video review posted gets you a discount from Fiddleback Forge.

Where is the contest info?

I might be able to pull off a video this week. I'll let you know! I really want to do this.

I'd love to see it!!

Guys, the Woodsman has been finish ground. I've hand sanded off the scale, and it goes into the Cohea etch process today.

Fantastic!! Whoa! I love seeing these start to go up. Be sure to get a screenshot after two weeks of postage.

Guys, I started the Woodsman, its got a cohea etch, and stabalized Malle fruit burl handles!!

Fantastic!! Whoa! I love seeing these start to go up. Be sure to get a screenshot after two weeks of postage.

Guys, I started the Woodsman, its got a cohea etch, and stabalized Malle fruit burl handles!!

I can't wait to see it Andy. I would love to do a video review of my Ladyfinger but I dont have a vid camera =(. In anycase, I have got a lot of use out of my girl and will post a full review probably next week sometime:)

Here is my 2 week screen shot (520 views).

picture.php

Back