YOUTUBE Video Contest!!

Wish I'd spent my money on a vidieo camera instead of knives, no wait, If I'd done that then there would be no reason to be in the contest. It's a double edged sword.

Seems like good business sense to me. I don't have a Fiddleback or a video camera so I'm out of this one. Can't wait to see the videos though.

+1. I need to start hanging around here more; I love your Woodsman, Andy, and hope to get one someday, but your sub is just a really interesting and dynamic place :thumbup: I look forward to the videos!

Not sure about my video skills but I'm in. I got a few of these little guys that I have been meaning to do a review on.

Great idea Andy and thanks for the chance.

+1. I need to start hanging around here more; I love your Woodsman, Andy, and hope to get one someday, but your sub is just a really interesting and dynamic place :thumbup: I look forward to the videos!

Hey!! THanks a lot. I'd love to see more posts, and random threads.

This is looking positive. I wonder how many there are now?? Time to tally the #'s!!

I just figured out yesterday what I'm going to try and do, so as soon as I get my act together I'll get a video up.

Nice approach.
Good luck.
OH...nice knives...I'll have to give them a relook and keep you in mind for a future purchase.

Bringing this back to the top because it is right around the corner and I need to get off my butt and make the video!

I apologize for letting the date slip up on me on this one guys. Whenever we have ten folks say they're ready, we'll get this contest started. I've already got the Woodsman heat treated. I'm going to do some kinda layered handle, and its gonna be sweet!!!

If anyone will send and allow me to use their Fiddleback for this contest I am in. A long time ago a contest with similar rules was going on in ESEE (then RAT) cutlery which at the time I owned no RAT blades so I did a similar request; a RAT member and jeff himself both offered me a blade to use. So if anyone needs some words of creditablilty on my behalf to reassure them that you will have your blade returned and in like condition as it was sent, I can foward you a name or two to contact from here on bladeforums. Im a straight up guy and willing to rock on this contest but I dont own a Fiddleback, but im very interested in this company and this promo comp; so be the one to convert me with your knife. Please just pm me and I'll win this comp with your knife.
thanks

I just sent for the hunter w black an yellow burlap that was posted in the for sale area. I should have it by end of week! Whts the status of this contest andy?

Guys, the contest has kinda died out. We only had three participants. Those guys will get a discount on their next Fiddleback purchase. Any video posted on Youtube will get this discount in an ongoing basis.

Well that sucks, you could have sent me a peice of scrap from out back and I would have built a 3bedroom selter

Any video posted on youtube qualifies you for a 10% discount on your next Fiddleback.

Back