• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

You've never seen anything like this! Grab a drink, tunes and have defibulator ready

Ruck added

Mint ruck thats never been used, carried or stuck in a sheath comes with brand new Buy brown coyote tan sheath 1050
FangAKsandRucks004.jpg

Last edited:
2008 SEs vary .. FSH was 0.270 .. I think FBM was similar

ASH and SJ were probably around 0.22

Hey! Niiiice blades. What are the approximate specs, steel, and year of the Swamp Rat Vex? Thanks :thumbup:

Satin/Green Linen HOFSH $1150 sold
TheBigsale023.jpg

Mikeymoto sheath sold 125

Hey! Niiiice blades. What are the approximate specs, steel, and year of the Swamp Rat Vex? Thanks :thumbup:

THere were 4 just made and released in April at knob Creek. THese are the only 4 bbdc I have seen. Its d-2 and a hair over 4' blade, little over 8"oal.

cheers

Last edited:
..................................removed...............

Last edited:
Ok I know there was a Vex listed I don't see it sold or withdrawn. Am I crazy? Is it still available?

Ok I know there was a Vex listed I don't see it sold or withdrawn. Am I crazy? Is it still available?

Yes there is one left, and you have first right of refusal. I delted by accident when I meant to move it to the sold area. I never added it back.

vex and black buy brown/ $199
TheBigsale049.jpg

Back