YOWZA!!! Busse Limited Edition HOGFSH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you read correctly, up for grabs is a HOGFSH-LE, you sure don't see these popping up. Plus, this ain't yo' ordinary LE. I ordered one special with no marking what so ever...no logo...no serial number...nothing but sweet & sexy hand applied satin finsh all over.

If you need specs or pics, look them up on the Busse forum...there are plenty :)

Please don't ask for pics, I'm simply not going to be able to supply them...it takes too much time that I don't have. My apologies in advance.

Here's the deal. I'm letting her go for the same as I paid (original receipt available for verification) $597.00 shipped. I am not going to be home until 10/1 or 10/7 and I will ONLY be able to ship on those days.

Payment by money order only, personal check if you're a HOG and I know you.

If you want it, post here AND email me. My current work location does not allow bladeforums access so I won't see a post until late at night.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

It's still here?
Man I thought people would be on this like flies on ,,,,,

I looked on the Busse Forums and could not find any pictures. Post a link of where there are pics.

Thanks,

ah come on, post a series of pics, i know you have a killer camera and time to burn :thumbup:

Ok, I know this is a dumb question, but if there is no LE number on it how do you know it's an LE. Can't you order the same knife, non LE?

If I remember right (and I might be wrong) but I don't think you could get the Tiger stripe micarta on the regular HOFSH.

NuclearBossHog said:
Ok, I know this is a dumb question, but if there is no LE number on it how do you know it's an LE. Can't you order the same knife, non LE?
right on.... lemur is at it again, send it to me O Dark One, i'll shoot the pics for you :cool:

Skunk, I'm quite a distance from the knife....no pics will be coming :) there are plenty on the Busse forum.

NuclearBossHog, Randucci is correct. It is not possible to order the LE's combination of hand applied satin finish and tiger hide scales on any other version. The LE is all by itself as far as finish.

mrg68, if I get time later tonight I'll see if I can dig up some posts. There are TONS posted, the search feature should bring them up no problem.

Knife is still available.

LimitedEditionFUSIONSH.jpg

BTTT :D

Got two trade offers, one pretty darn good....but I need stuff, lol

Better grab this while you have a chance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back