Yowza!!!. . . It's A Bacon Stampede!!!!

My less than lame typing skills were in rare form tonight. My "Now Live" Busse Newsletter email and my order confirmation email are both time stamped 18:01 (I'm on the west coast)

fantasy-knife-of-mortal-combat-movie-791x1024.jpg

For those who paid by PayPal the charge was immediate and, at least for me, it was 14.95...

Cheers,
C.

14.95 here as well.. I guess we wont pay shipping .

Yeah, it's going to be interesting how this one gets ironed out. I saw it was going to charge the $14.95 on paypal, but said heck with it, I've got no problem paying the shipping up front. Then when I got my confirmation from Busse, it showed $1. But, the paypal email that notified me of the charge said $14.95. So, like I said, gonna be interesting how this gets ironed out. Honestly, although it would be an irritation, I'm not going to get bent over $13.95, in the scheme of getting a CF Forsaken TG. Or however we're referring to them...

The forsaken TG should read F-TG so a c.f. version should be CF F-TG.
Yeah, it's going to be interesting how this one gets ironed out. I saw it was going to charge the $14.95 on paypal, but said heck with it, I've got no problem paying the shipping up front. Then when I got my confirmation from Busse, it showed $1. But, the paypal email that notified me of the charge said $14.95. So, like I said, gonna be interesting how this gets ironed out. Honestly, although it would be an irritation, I'm not going to get bent over $13.95, in the scheme of getting a CF Forsaken TG. Or however we're referring to them...

Of course, I don't think the word "team" is part of the name, but that would make this a FG, but that would get confusing as it's used already

Well I paid by paypal as well, was charged the shipping rate . I don't mind though. I am kind of hesitant to order another Gemini though as thats 14 bucks I could order a pizza with lol.

Jab that thing into something and you'd likely never pull it out with those reverse serrations. Is it me or is that thing possibly the most major bogus design ever?
Or it really reminds me of a Bill Hafner design I had many years ago.

Last edited:
Its a glitch. You'll be charged a $1.00

Not sure who was drunk on that one!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

The charge came up as posted this morning (not just a pending charge): $14.95.
As long as it's credited when the knives ship, it's all the same to me, but I thought Busse should know the glitch isn't fixed yet.

Back