YOWZA!!!. . . New Model!!! . . . Initially I Thought Of The 26th President Of The United States!!!!

Stump Buster Stump Buster
I appreciate the thought; but I'm not asking on this one. (that's true, too - not once in this thread have I asked for the pic of this model to be forwarded to me. I grumbled about the -er- regulars demonstrating that I was considered an outsider; but the reality is that I am. I've only purchased a couple handfuls of Busse knives, and I've only liked two enough to keep. (My track record with the Swamp has been much better.) In the process, I've gotten fairly good at recognizing what will work for me, so I prefer to wait for the right models rather than buying to try.)
I do get a kick out of Jerry working the crowd, and building anticipation for the releases...and I won't deny waiting somewhat patiently for the specs and images each time, to see if the next one is going to be one that I want.

DANG IT!!!! Jerry posted the announcement waaaaaaay too soon.... I wanted to have fun with this and have EVERYONE max out your inbox by sending you a pic of the TR!:D:D:D

Oh well....

Next Time.;):thumbsup:

Back