YOWZA!!! Nice Nuclear Argonne Assault Arrivals... 0h Yeah! :o)

Jaxx

My BloodBathaGanzaaaaa AA's arrived today, man, what a WEEK. :D ...These are INSANE crazy sweet pieces of INFI! :eek::eek: :D:thumbup:

Nuclear_ArgonneAssaults2.jpg

Nuclear_ArgonneAssaults1.jpg

Well worth the wait! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanxx for lookin'!

Jaxx

Those are over the top sweet:eek::eek::eek:

Congrats on the great score:thumbup:

Very stylish blades! This n00b :) hasn't been around long enough to get a shot at those .... just saving for what might be coming down the pipe. :thumbup:

holy crap!!!

jaxx, will you adopt me??? skunk refuses to respond to my requests that he adopt me, so here's your chance!!!!

wow Jaxx, those are AWESOME!

do you need to move the mojo now??????????

holy crap!!!

jaxx, will you adopt me??? skunk refuses to respond to my requests that he adopt me, so here's your chance!!!!

Send him a personal check. Once he endorses and cashes it at the liquor store you will get it back.

Then I used that to dupe his name onto the adoption paperwork. :D:thumbup:

holy crap!!!

I swear me and Mark do not eat much...I will make you cheesecakes and Mark will guard all of your INFI....C'mon adopt both of us:thumbup::thumbup:

Please.......HaHa

Those AA's are the ultimate Busse in my mind. They just scream COMBAT KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great snag Jaxx.

I swear me and Mark do not eat much...I will make you cheesecakes and Mark will guard all of your INFI....C'mon adopt both of us:thumbup::thumbup:

Please.......HaHa

Hmmmmm, tempting offer...Very tempting, indeed! :D:D

A pair of them? What a HOG!!!!! :D

:D What... You didn't take advantage of the Buy One Get One Free offer...?! :eek::foot: ;)

Wow! Nice Jaxx......NICE!

I had to say it twice, one for each blade :D

Back