YOWZA... Package from Busse

Got home from the range to find a package from Amy... Thanks Hun:D
Took me a while to decide where they should go, but I figure they will ride well on a 1911 S&W that I'll never sell... The serial # of the 1911 is my initials and the last four of my SSN:eek: The day I found it I knew there was no way I wasn't buying it :D

Edited to add... These are the Snakeskin grips from the shop, when they arrived they were alot lighter color that I care for so I brushed in some mobil 1 that I use for lube to darken them up nicely.

S&W.JPG

They Really do look great man! :thumbup:

I really like the snake skin. They certianly match the finish of your 1911 perfectly. Awesome choice.

Looks good..........Looks real good!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow - those look great! :thumbup:

Nice 1911, too. Sounds like it was destiny. :D

rbmcmjr said:
So what are the chances there will be more of these availabe?
yeah, whats a guy got to do to snag a pair of those babies? were they expensive?

nice pic and congrats!! :thumbup: :cool: :thumbup: :cool:

idahoskunk said:
yeah, whats a guy got to do to snag a pair of those babies? were they expensive?

nice pic and congrats!! :thumbup: :cool: :thumbup: :cool:
Jerry had them at Blade. You had to shake his hand and say a super secret Hoggish phrase.... I forget. Price? They were $60-ish, IIRC.. :)

Wow those are nice.... any plans to make more or were these just overruns that wont be happening again?

yah, I got mine in a different color that I can't wait to install on one of my 1911's.

They were Blade specials only I think, but if there was any left, then they may drop a few of those in the extraveganza comming up.

Looks awesome. In Canada they only allow criminals to have guns, citizens have a very hard time getting them.

Very nice :thumbup:

Same over here citizens are only allowed to have this gimmick gas pistols.
I rather carry my Busse :D

Cobalt said:
They were Blade specials only I think, but if there was any left, then they may drop a few of those in the extraveganza comming up.
Please!

Jerry/Garth/Amy-O: If you are paying attention, start cranking these out en masse.

rbmcmjr said:
Please!

Jerry/Garth/Amy-O: If you are paying attention, start cranking these out en masse.
I will see what I can do!!! :)

I hope a few guys and gals from the 1911 forum sound off and help us convince Jerry do make these puppies full time. Posted the grips over there and the reaction has been very good.

Back