YOWZA!!!!. . . Party At The Knob!!!!!. . . More Busse Knives Than Ever!!! (cool pics)

I'm thinking of picking up an entire matching Busse steak knife set for the dining room. :D

There are some sweet blades in that pic and a matching set ought to be easy to get, if you show up early enough. :D

OMG, one of my most coveted Busses is front and center, #161, Satin/OD G-10 AD.

There were quite a few from last years KC show also. I actually passed on one. Looks like all the AD's in the pic are pretty thin and satin. Should be a lot of happy people.

PG, I think I'd have to be a couple days early with a bag of cash to make that set! :D

-Dan

I'm with Sag, Lets see some pics of the BIG ONES! This selection is unbelievable, and We haven't even seen the half of it yet! Jerry is going to have to watch out Friday morning for the STAMPEDE getting in there! I'm going to have to go out Tonight and sell some HKs or FNs just to get the $$$$$ for what all I"m wanting.. Jerry, slow down, give us time to save up our FUNDAGE>>> ASH 1s, then the CUPID GANZA, then the Embrace the Suck Ganza, buying on the BF, now the CREEK, then the Blade show in Atlanta... MAN>> It's TOOO MUCH FOR MY WALLET! :) Can we buy Busse STOCKS? Our Man Jerry is RAKING IN THE $$$$

Blargh! Those custom culties are killin' me!

Just think, if this is what's happening for Knob Creek- imagine what Blade is going to be like this year! Oh YEAH!!!!

sweet!!!! next week's ganza should be insane! the handful of HOGs at the show should only be able to put a little dent into that :D:thumbup:

Holly crap!! I don't think I set aside enough money!! Does Busse offer any type of military discount?

Back