Yowza!!!!!. . . . Run DMDC Today!!!. . .

Jerry Busse

Dan's mental instability will be on public display today between 3:00 and 4:00pm Central time on the Scrap Yard website. . . .

Here's what the Warlord of Waste, the Governor of Garbage, the Titan of Trash, the Dumpster Demon himself has in store for you. . .

Jerry :D

Here's the latest model from the Yard... the Dumpster Mutt Double Cut (DMDC) . They are priced at $99.95. However, if you buy from the first batch before Tuesday night you can score a DMDC in our farewell to Texas sale for only $79.95 :shocked:. Once we get to Ohio, the second batch will be listed at $99.95!

These will be going up on the Scrap Yard website on Sunday. So keep your eyes open for this great buy from the Yard.

These are the exact same dimensions as the DMLE.

Dan

DMDC4.jpg

But Jerry, if I am buying up Scrapyard blades, that means i'll have to cut back on my ASH1 orders. :D No seriously.

Gunner, stop crying! Spend more....

This is classical!

Warlord of Waste! :)

I just snagged a pair of them. :thumbup::thumbup:

Spend more, are you working for the Bush administration? I got my notice for my fore they economic stimulation payment, then the local paper has a headline about how the Govt. spent $42 Million on the stupid notices telling us how we have money coming. $42 Million! I wonder what sort of stimulus they would have garnered if they had invested that money in something else. I would rather not be reminded that I have some spare money coming, that way when it showed up it would be like a real present (I realize it is really my money and no gift), My theory is that they tell folks ahead of time so they spend it before they actually get it.

....My theory is that they tell folks ahead of time so they spend it before they actually get it.

I agree. We have some funny things going on over here at the moment...

Its bonin time! Wheres the link?

I got mine, there were some issues though. I had to try 10 times to get it to go through.

Back