YOWZA!!!!. . . . Scrap Yard Mil. Overrun At The Razorganzaaaaa!!!

Ohh, do the poor little HOGS need a 60 second handicap to keep from losing to the DAWGS? It would seem that way to me and apparently Jerry agrees.

OOOOH! it's true!

does that burn your delicious pork hides?

pighunting3.jpg

I just posted this on the Scrap Yard Forum. . . .

Come on HOGs. . . I'm gonna need some serious help here!!!!!

Here's what I propose. . . We'll make it "One knife per person" and I'll give the Dogs the first 60 seconds. After the first minute rolls by you'll hear the thundering herd of HOGs comin' after your gravy train!!!! I bet that the HOGs still score more than 50% of the total being offered!!! If Dan goes along with this, I'll still be rollin' in the JWB and knowing that the HOGs trampled you Dogs from the back of the pack will just make it taste that much better!!!

Any takers?

Uh oh!!!. . . Game on!!! :eek: :D

Let's Drink!!!! :thumbup:

Jerry :D

Jerry you are a true gentleman and heard our howl! I was worried but am now even more proud to be Busse Nut! You've shown class tonight and really earned some doggie respect. I do believe it was fun between you and Dan but we dawgs have been hurtin, needing, gimme gimme!

Long live the hogs and rats and dawgs!!!

I have to be in. I'm more of a Rat-getter, but that MOD is just too sweet. Nice work Dan, for a hack. So Jerry, how does this work now. Who can get in first? Is there a DOGS of the YARD group, like the HOGS of the Round Trough. I have to admit I'm a bit confused. Thanks.

Hey WD! This is nuts that we have to goto BF to buy a SYKCO blade.

And I would dare guess since Jerry has not answered that the serrated DM is made of SR-77.

man
I was away this weekend
why, why did dan have to sell the most amazing scrapyard ever when I'm gone :(

Back