Yuengling Porter... now this is pretty tasty!

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but a tenant left a half-case of Porter in the fridge (guess it was my gift for being such a great landlord:rolleyes: )

Anyways, this stuff reminds me of Guiness. Very heavy and has a unique taste. Anyone else drink this stuff?

steve

Anyways, this stuff reminds me of Guiness. Very heavy and has a unique taste. Anyone else drink this stuff?

steve

I've had it. It was really big with my brothers for awhile, so every time I went over to see one of them that was what they had around. I liked the stuff. I thought it had a great flavor and a bit of a kick to it.

Iron City was the first beer I ever tried. Yuengling was the second. Ahhh, memories...

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but a tenant left a half-case of Porter in the fridge (guess it was my gift for being such a great landlord:rolleyes: )

steve

Oh, I would, I would! I just can't find it around Virginia. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?

Yuengling makes excellent beer.

Yuengling Black and Tan.:thumbup:

Everytime I go visit the in laws in New Jersey, I try to drink my weight in it. Good stuff.

rzwieg... have you been to Tyranena brewery in Lake Mills? Durn good stuff they are brewing there.

rzwieg... have you been to Tyranena brewery in Lake Mills? Durn good stuff they are brewing there.
Nope Mongo I haven't but have had their porter. I don't live too far from there.I have been to the Point brewery though.....Now that you mention it, I'll have to pay them a visit.:D

Will do! I love dark beers...

Tadacaster Brewery's "Oatmeal Stout" and "Imperial Stout" are both exceptional -- and are even available at the bigger Farm Fresh supermarkets.

If you prefer porter, St. Peter's makes an excellent one.

Yuengling is okay, but nothing great.

Ahhh....Yuengling!

Too bad I cannot find any here in NH. A friend and I love it , but have searched in vain for it locally.

Any help, guys?

Glenn

Back