• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Yuna EQ-1 for trade

WValtakis

Hand engraving & Titanium anodizing
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Trade in progress

I've had this for quite a while, carried and used a lot but not abused. This thing keeps an edge for a ridiculous amount of time. Lately it sits clipped to my bag just in case but I'm thinking of letting it go to a new home. I never see Yuna's on the exchange so I'm not sure on a value, but these are currently $495 directly from Yuna with a two year lead time. Cash could go either way depending on what you have to offer.

Trade interests: other ZDP-189 blades (William Henry's maybe, auto-sprites in particular), whittler pattern traditionals (Case/Bose maybe), Cold Steel Magnum XII plus cash, cool gadgets, let me know what you've got. Offers don't have to be NIB, users in good condition are fine.

Yuna EQ-1
Flamed Ti/orange G10 frame lock
ZDP-189 laminated blade
Replaced nylon washers w/bronze, buttery smooth w/rock solid lockup

~Chip

Last edited:
I have several items to offer for your EQ-1
Send me an email for pix and details
Shinobe1kenobi [at] aol.com

Kindly, Tulku

Email sent, nice email address btw.

~Chip

Replied to all PMs, keep the offers coming...worst I can do is say no :) If you want to email pics my address is thehomerjaysimpson at Gmail.

Thanks,
~Chip

Trade in progress

Back