• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Yuna Hard-1, CF&Tan G-10

Hi all,

Just finished! and customer want to postpone to receive it. :)

Specs:

Blade steel : ZDP-189, which's laminated with ATS-34,64 Rc.hardness and hand satin finish.
Thickness : 4mm.
Blade length : 3.5" from tip to handle
Closed length : 5 1/8"
Opened length : 8 3/4"
Width : 1 1/2"
Handle : Carbon fiber & Tan G-10
Frame : 6AL 4V titanium 1/8" thickness.
Frame stop : 6AL 4V titanium
Spacer/ Clip : 6AL 4V titanium
Pivot : Hardened 440C in Yin-Yang style.
Price : 540 USD. included shipping by UPS. Express saver. I accept Paypal.
IMG_5248.jpg

IMG_5249.jpg

IMG_5250.jpg

IMG_5251.jpg
IMG_5252.jpg

IMG_5253.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:
Design excellent. Ergonomics also look to be top drawer.
Some one should be happy with this piece.

Thanks all bros. for kind words. and Thanks a lot Nick.:)
Tomorrow I will send knife to you.

Well, I received the Yuna Hard in only four days from Bangkok to Las Vegas. Amazing. And the knife is absolutely awesome. It is actually a bit larger than I had imagined. I have what I would consider an averaged sized hand for a man (though I wear a size Large in gloves). This knife fills my hand and then some. I wish it were a tad smaller. I guess that's where the mini-Hard enters the scene.

I don't have the technical sophistication to review this knife but I can say that it is beautiful and a wonder to behold. I love the blend of the various materials and especially the coloration of the titanium. Yin-Yang has been a favorite symbol of mine for years, so it is just great that it is emblazoned on both sides. The spine of the blade is not as sharp as the edge but it would take some skin off in a scrape, for sure. The thumb studs are much bigger than on any other knife that I own. The whole knife has a massive sense of authority to it, especially when I flick it open! I have to say that I get a great sense of pride of ownership from this knife.

Great work Trisak. I think that I might be needing a drop-point in the near future. :D

Well, I received the Yuna Hard in only four days from Bangkok to Las Vegas. Amazing. And the knife is absolutely awesome. It is actually a bit larger than I had imagined. I have what I would consider an averaged sized hand for a man (though I wear a size Large in gloves). This knife fills my hand and then some. I wish it were a tad smaller. I guess that's where the mini-Hard enters the scene.

I don't have the technical sophistication to review this knife but I can say that it is beautiful and a wonder to behold. I love the blend of the various materials and especially the coloration of the titanium. Yin-Yang has been a favorite symbol of mine for years, so it is just great that it is emblazoned on both sides. The spine of the blade is not as sharp as the edge but it would take some skin off in a scrape, for sure. The thumb studs are much bigger than on any other knife that I own. The whole knife has a massive sense of authority to it, especially when I flick it open! I have to say that I get a great sense of pride of ownership from this knife.

Great work Trisak. I think that I might be needing a drop-point in the near future. :D

Thanks for your compliments. I'm very appreciate. :) :)
For spine, I design to use as pics. To block and take skin off. :D

IMG_4630.jpg

IMG_4631.jpg

Back