Yvsa; Any Updates On Fox's Folly II?

I just want to poke at the embers and keep the fire going. I'm definitely looking foward to the day when I'm asked to pre-pay. Please do us forumites a favor, and re-confirm the sign up list.

I myself would prefer to pay $200 for this special khukuri, and have the kamis do their very, very best. They owe us one due to recent events! ;) It would be wonderful to have them carefully forge us light masterpieces. This khuk will be a winner, I'm sure. :)

Dan if you want a special order with extra cost maybe Uncle Bill will see if it can be done as your Chit was at another time. Two hundred bucks would put it out of the range of many, including me and methinks it will be nice enough as it is with the requirements we're going to have.
Uncle Bill said to wait until after Christmas as it would be better for him and we're going to honor his request.
I'm figuring a few days after New Years and then we'll request getting it made and as you have suggested have a new confirm list based off the old one.
I, hopefully, have a link to it in my book marks and I also have it copied as a draft in my email.:D ;)

I'm glad you brought it back up though, I am still excited over getting the new 17" Foxy Folly made!!!!:D :cool: :D

Thanks, Yvsa...

I'm interested in the 17" version that will be ordered as a special group run. Perhaps I quoted the price wrong. :footinmou Anyway, I'd rather pay a few $ more, and have it just right...

New Year 2005 it is then! :cool:

Back