Yvsa What Have You Done with My Bowie

Cobalt

Gold Member
HEHE.

Hope all is well here. I am back for a while. My postal job takes me all over the world, you know. in any case, I hope uncle Bill is well as well as everyone else on here, even Rusty. Has Cliff purchassed the 48 inch long 1 inch thick AK yet. That was the one designed for an 800 pound Gorilla or Cliff whichever is hairier.

Cobalt

Ah yes, the instigator of the HI bird and trout knife. amoung many other names, a few of them almost positive. Been a very long time. So long that I forgot your handle and had to look it up several times so I could correctly "attribute"* the design to you.

( *Not saying whether the attribution was considered good or bad. )

Listen up everyone. Cobalt bugged out on us way way back when we were on the old KF ( I think ).

How many little cobalts are there now?

Wecome back for as long as you can stay.
:p :p :p ;) :D

Bill, I should be here to stay for a while anyway. Damm, Bill, you're selling Katana's, man I might just have to get one.

Rusty, wasn't it you that wanted to call it the Cobalt Special. I wanted to call it the Anal Sphincter Separator(ASS). At the time that I departed I was still on both Forums when Bill had moved over to Bladeforums and was maintaining boards on both.

I seem to remember suggesting it be called the Cobowie. And other less polite names.

I've gotta admit though, if I had to pick either it or my Bauchop Alleycat to put next to my bed at night, I'd probably choose it. I've filed down the top and the bottom of the tang's grip area, and contoured the scales on both sides with something akin to a wundhammer swell, and it just feels right to me.

Not only do I have the katana, a 26" Kobra, and a small ( 31" OAL ) Tibetan sword.

Keep dropping back as you can.

Osiyo Cobalt!!!!

Cobalt posted:
Yvsa What Have You Done with My Bowie?

Artistic license don't you know.:p
Do you approve? Oh well it's too late now anyway.:rolleyes: ;)

You've been missed!!!! It's good to have you back!!!! Maybe this place will liven up a little now.:D

Welcome back!
Katana yes!
Although the Tibetan Swords are pretty nice too! Tough, very tough!

Yvsa, thanks. Bill take your pills, cuz I'm comming "and Hell is comming with me.."

Hey you know what is so great about the east coast.....There are millions of trees just waiting to taste cold steel. Also, you got to see the reactions I get when people see some of my knives. These are some panzy-azz people living out here. The west and the south are much more amenable to bladeware than this place. VA is ok, but MD and DC suck.

I don't know, I've never had any big problems in NW PA. I've actually had more people question my 'habit' since I joined the Army. A remarkable number of sheeple join the service, go figure :rolleyes: .

Hey, there pahhdner.....

Swinging a bit under the belt....well, "Beltway" anyway...

What part VAMDDC?

Dan

Originally posted by pendentive
Hey, there pahhdner.....

Swinging a bit under the belt....well, "Beltway" anyway...

What part VAMDDC?

Dan

ManASSas, literally:eek:

Bwahhaahahahaha!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's great. :D

Used to live in Dale City. Didn't stay long enough to make it to the ole battlefield. :(

Not such a bad place, though, eh?

Back