Zero Ground BG42 Kiradashi and Friends

I agree, Mike makes bad ass knives. I would try some of the links that Mike has in his profile. :)

Are you the same Kelly I picked up a Snody(snowblind resistor) from about a year ago?

I agree, Mike makes bad ass knives. I would try some of the links that Mike has in his profile. :)

Are you the same Kelly I picked up a Snody(snowblind resistor) from about a year ago?

Yes sir I am. I closed my ebay account however.

Thats a really cool finish.. hows are you doing that if you don't mind me asking?

As always Mike, your knives are soo bad-ass! Do you know where I can buy some?;)

Hey Buddy!!

Hope you are well

Try Bladeart.

Happy Holidays!

PS.

Hey call me if I can ever help you with anything!

361 443 0161

Hey Buddy!!

Hope you are well

Try Bladeart.

Happy Holidays!

PS.

Hey call me if I can ever help you with anything!

361 443 0161

Thanks Brother. I would like to know what that knife was called that you put a video of on youtube where you are hacking up a side of beef, That was a bad-ass video. It was a fixed blade, about 6 or 7 inch blade from what I could make out, with a persian grind maybe? That Godsmack song in the video was awesome too:thumbup::thumbup:

That would be the Compensator!! A truly awesome design in a hot little package.

Here's the Video!!

And here's a couple of pics of the Compensator. :D

compensator7.jpg

NEWCOMPENSATOR111.jpg

That would be the Compensator!! A truly awesome design in a hot little package.

Here's the Video!!

And here's a couple of pics of the Compensator. :D

compensator7.jpg

NEWCOMPENSATOR111.jpg

I had one of these Compensators. I loved it. It would make a great EDC and a great knife for a defense situation, or neck knife-RAZOR blade sharp too:thumbup:Seriously, the knife feels bigger in your hand also. I just want to know what the larger blade is. I wish I had a Warlock. Those knives l@@ked impressive.

Thanks Brother. I would like to know what that knife was called that you put a video of on youtube where you are hacking up a side of beef, That was a bad-ass video. It was a fixed blade, about 6 or 7 inch blade from what I could make out, with a persian grind maybe? That Godsmack song in the video was awesome too:thumbup::thumbup:

After watching the video again, it looks like a 10 inch blade. I want one of those!!:D

Back