• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Zero Tolerance 0450FCDAM $400

USA Only
Price includes shipping and fees.
Keep all offers to PM and out of thread

What I Have- can get more pics of anything

*Will Trade for Trijicon RMR*

ZT0450FCDAM- New, never used. I have put it in my pocket but never carried it. One of the nicest knives I have ever owned. Serial #51 $400 *SOLD*
Chris Reeve Sebenza 21- User, small damascus. Discontinued and getting harder to find spirograph. Lots of snail trails and blade shows use. Has been sharpened and could definitely use another one. Has box, towel, birth card, lanyard. $450 *SOLD*
ZT0620- Bought as a light user. Has a small scratch in blade coating. Great condition, lockup and centering. Has Box $180 *SOLD*
ZT0095TANBLK- User, S90V. Has some marks on blade, handle and clip. Has been sharpened. Fantastic action and lock up. $165 *SOLD*
ZT0804CF- Light user, awesome knife. Has a few marks on blade and clip. Has box $200 *SOLD*
Microtech UTX-85- S/E Elmax Has been carried and has several marks in finish on the end with the switch and opening. Has a small smudge on the blade that I couldnt capture a pic of. Fires hard and smooth. Sharp, factory edge that has seen very little use. Definitely carried way more than it was used. No box or paperwork $180 *SOLD*

IMG_2070.jpg IMG_2071.jpg IMG_2072.jpg

Last edited:
Back