Zero Tolerance 0561 Real or Fake?

Does this seem like a real Zero Tolerance?

• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm a longtime member of a different forum (more geared towards guns than knives). A member there has offered and shipped to me his 0561 to trade for an iPhone I have listed for sale.

The iPhone is worth $150-$200 depending on where you look. This knife is no longer made or sold, so if it is real I'm all over this deal.

If this is a fake, it's a very, very high quality fake. What concerns me is I see photos of this knife on the internet and it has "ZT" on the pocket clip.

Real or fake? Can you tell?

FwswFca.jpg

I've uploaded more photos to Imgur here.

Those are very high resolution photos, you can click on them to zoom in.

I’ve got two 560’s. One has the ZT logo on the clip, the other one doesn’t. I don’t recall which one is older, didn’t look at the serial numbers either.
That one is the real deal.

Because $150 iPhone can be found anywhere, and it's older technology that will rapidly lose value.

Oh, right of course. That is my exact thinking...and that's why I want to accept the trade.

Truthfully, I took your reply as the inverse as in THAT I SHOULD NOT TRADE MY IPHONE FOR THIS KNIFE.

I'm glad we are in agreement.

Well it depends on which generation of iPhone. As for the 0561, it looks real.

Looks just like mine. However zooming in on the flip side, it appears the clip has been hand rubbed or brushed. The drag lines are obviously not uniform (as in, not original satin or blasted), so that would be why there is no logo. I would say it's a screaming deal. ZT has been really great in the past by sending out new clips if that is wanted. But you just may like the brushed look on it. The clip logo can take a beating if used. Others just don't like the frontal billboard when carried.

Looks real to me. At some point that iPhone won't be worth much more than a paper weight .;)

I'm a longtime member of a different forum (more geared towards guns than knives). A member there has offered and shipped to me his 0561 to trade for an iPhone I have listed for sale.

The iPhone is worth $150-$200 depending on where you look. This knife is no longer made or sold, so if it is real I'm all over this deal.

If this is a fake, it's a very, very high quality fake. What concerns me is I see photos of this knife on the internet and it has "ZT" on the pocket clip.

Real or fake? Can you tell?

FwswFca.jpg

I've uploaded more photos to Imgur here.

Those are very high resolution photos, you can click on them to zoom in.

Have several ZTs including this model. This is 100% legit & real. That's a great trade value you are getting for it, i'd trade in a heartbeat an older iphone 7 for it.

Knife looks legit, serial # matches up with pre lockbar insert, just looks like he buffed/scratched off the logo on the pocket clip!! Good trade in your favor I'd say!!

Back