Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

The 0640wbw is no longer listed on their website. I have the page bookmarked and have been checking on it but it’s totally gone.

Wow, these went stupid quick. Maybe ZT will get the point and start coming out with more sprint runs again…
23zQlHo.jpg

W28qGlI.jpg

Got mine today too, been wanting to grab a 0640 for a while so this was a perfect excuse! I’m loving the blackwash and carbon fiber color combo, it looks even better in person. But.. I will say the thumb disk should’ve been blackwash or coated too.. It seems out of place with the rest of it, but that’s my only minor, non important personal preference nitpick of an otherwise amazing looking blade lol.

Got mine today too, been wanting to grab a 0640 for a while so this was a perfect excuse! I’m loving the blackwash and carbon fiber color combo, it looks even better in person. But.. I will say the thumb disk should’ve been blackwash or coated too.. It seems out of place with the rest of it, but that’s my only minor, non important personal preference nitpick of an otherwise amazing looking blade lol.
Rattle can that bish

makes no sense why the thumb disk isnt blackwashed or just black. Ive had some blackwashed ZTs before and all of them that had a liner on the scale side, ie 0560 & 0566 still had the liner silver. Also made no sense.

It looks like USAMadeBlade (awesome dealer) got some in:

It looks like USAMadeBlade (awesome dealer) got some in:

I was on the fence but just snagged one from them. The 10% military discount pushed me over the edge. I’d regret not snagging one anyway. The original 0640 is nice but ZT’s blackwash stuff is anyways great.
P7102798_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

P6132570_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

Don't like the black wash/white CF look of the 0640 Sprint..

The scale/frame anno variations offered by US Made Blade still look far better to me and, if I were going to buy a 0640 (which I've considered and rejected for my own reasons), I'd buy one of those.

Don't like the black wash/white CF look of the 0640 Sprint..

The scale/frame anno variations offered by US Made Blade still look far better to me and, if I were going to buy a 0640 (which I've considered and rejected for my own reasons), I'd buy one of those.
Once the BW arrived I was planning to sell mine that they bronze anodized and installed LMF scales but I’ll probably think on that for a while. It is a nice one.

60BC7DF7-CFCB-40F9-96A0-FDB544980FBF.jpeg

Once the BW arrived I was planning to sell mine that they bronze anodized and installed LMF scales but I’ll probably think on that for a while. It is a nice one.

60BC7DF7-CFCB-40F9-96A0-FDB544980FBF.jpeg
I have that model from USAmadeblade too.. and thought about getting the blackout out special as well but in the end, micarta and my bronze pocket clip trumps carbon fiber and getting the same knife. I think I’ll keep the micarta/satin one.

I have that model from USAmadeblade too.. and thought about getting the blackout out special as well but in the end, micarta and my bronze pocket clip trumps carbon fiber and getting the same knife. I think I’ll keep the micarta/satin one.
I’ll probably keep both because I’m an idiot.
I didn’t need one, let alone two.

Back