• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Zero Tolerance, Hogue & 2x Microtech

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, email or call.

William Chu, aka 10after10
Tel: (77 three) 25 five - 044 four
email: pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com
(not PayPal email)

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "emailed you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about Terms & Conditions. If your PayPal account is based outside of USA, please contact me before committing to buy.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Zero Tolerance 0450, ZT0450

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157716707552441

Very good overall condition. S35VN blade centered. Zero blade play. No lock stick. No nicks, chips or rolls on original ZT edge. Some finer superficial scratches on the satin portions of the blade and the polished pivots. They are too fine for my camera to pick up. Just about unavoidable even with light use because of the finish. There are a few snail trails on the Ti scales but blend in quite well with the stonewashed finish. Pocket clip is like new. All screws are in good shape, nothing damaged or stripped. Excellent snappy action. Comes with ZT box and bubble baggie even though not pictured. MSRP $235, sells for about $190 +tax +shipping. Save about $80+.

Overall length 7.4"
Blade length 3.25"
Weight 2.9 oz

$135 delivered, Venmo or Zelle.
$140 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.
Do NOT commit to buy unless you have carefully read terms & conditions, especially if you are new to Blade Forums. Before offering TRADES, read above.

2. Hogue Deka

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157716707562051 PREFF

New offering from Hogue. Great bang for the buck. American made, HAND HONED 20CV blade, flat dark earth G-Mascus scales, ABLE-Lock and Allen Elishewitz designed. Nice little details you don't find for a knife in this price range like filler tabs for pocket clip mounts. Indistinguishable from new. Blade perfectly centered. Zero blade play. No lock stick. No nicks, chips or rolls on sharp original Hogue edge. No dings or scratches anywhere on blade, handles or pocket clip. Excellent smooth action. Comes with original Hogue box, zippered Hogue pouch, documentation and sticker. MSRP $175, sells for about $150 +tax +shipping. Save about $55.

Overall length 7.5"
Blade length 3.25"
Weight 2.4 oz

SOLD, as always thanks Blade Forums.

Last edited:
Back