• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Zero Tolerance Knives New !!!

Dave, got my 0350 last week. Superfast shipping, great prices. Man, this could get addictive, and expensive....

jdeangelis & kershawguy,

I have a NIB 301, that I got about a week ago from KershawGuy, and now wished I had gotten the ZT 302 (Coyote Brown G10).

jdeangelis, I'd be willing to sell you the NIB ZT 301, for the same price as Kershawguy is offering, and then I can pick up a ZT 302 from kershawguy.

Kershawguy, this is assuming you have any ZT 302's in stock.

Let me know.

Got my knife this morning, amazing fast shipping and great price my friend. I'll definitely be back for more! Take care,
Jeremy

I don't believe so; I shot Dave an email yesterday and the 302s are on backorder.
I should have dibs on one of them. :thumbup:

I'm waiting on a response for when he expects them.

Last edited:
I don't believe so; I shot Dave an email yesterday and the 302s are on backorder.
I should have dibs on one of them. :thumbup:

I'm waiting on a response for when he expects them.

I will update first page, just found out today that it is going to be a while on the 0302's, but something exciting is coming , keep watching for my posts.

Dave

Got my knife last week, been carrying it ever since. Great guy to deal with, he ordered me a 0350st since he didn't have one on hand and I got it 4-5 days later.

Back