Zero Tolerance Pics

Just got my ZT set yesterday that I traded for earlier in the week. Took a couple hours to sit back and build some web pages to relax. Decided to learn a little more about the ZT set while I was at it, and that information is available also..

Thought I would share the pics with everyone, I'm just learning to take pics, so they are not pro grade or anthing, hope y'all like them :)

Haven't had a chance to connect it with the rest of my site yet, please feel free to email me if any of the code doesn't function properly.

<a href="http://www.crimsonhorizon.com/display_knives_collection_busse_zt_series.htm" target="_blank">Crimson Horizon - Busse Zero Tolerance Series Page</a>

<s>p.s. - Be warned, the full sized pics are all between 150K-200K, so give um some time to come up if you click on the thumbnails :)</s>

Ok, all the pics are cropped, they should come down much much faster now :) sorry about that...

Gator97, thanks :)

Nice knifes, wish I had a set like that.

If i remember right, That deep swedge on the NO. is only one of about 50 or so that are that deep.

That was one of the very first knifes ground, and the rest of the ZT's aren't that deep. FYI. :)

Very cool, DN. Thanx for the pix. No need apologize at all for the quality of the shots. They look fine to me. :D

Back