• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Zero Tolerance, Spyderco and Others

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, call or email.

William Chu, aka 10after10
text or call: (773) 255 - zero 444
email: pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com
(not PayPal email)

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "emailed you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting or calling is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with my PayPal email.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- Please contact me for International Sales if you are outside of USA, or if your PayPal account is based outside of USA, before committing to buy.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Zero Tolerance 0300, ZT0300

20201014_170858 by William Chu, on Flickr

20201014_170920 by William Chu, on Flickr RAEVN

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157716459323841

Excellent overall condition. Just got this back from ZT a week ago for a COMPLETE, "bumper to bumper" overhaul. I will include documentation dated 10/7/2020 from ZT for the work done. The only thing that's not brand new is the blade, scales and LBS. Everything else is BRAND NEW on this knife. EVERY screw, pivot bolt set, pocket clip and assist spring was replaced. Blade was sharpened beautifully. Perfect and precise bevels. Nothing sloppy. It's about as new as a used knife can get. Blade centered. Zero blade play. No lock stick. Excellent action. Blade flips out with authority and closes smoothly. Comes with ZT invoice for servicing done, no box/papers.

Overall length 8.6"
Blade length 3.75"
Weight 8 oz

SOLD, thanks Blade Forums.

2. Spyderco Paramilitary 2

20201014_172342 by William Chu, on Flickr

20201014_172415 by William Chu, on Flickr PFIVN

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157716459510428

This is originally a PM2 (S30V) with digicam scales (included). The current purple scales come from a DLT Cruwear exclusive PM2. Also comes with purple anodized titanium Lynch NW deep carry pocket clip (original clip included). So, essentially you're buying a digicam PM2 with an extra set of scales and matching Ti deep carry pocket clip. Almost indistinguishable from new overall condition. Blade centered. Tiny tiny bit of wiggle side to side. I have not tried to adjust pivot screw as I do not want to put a tool on the like new pivot screws. I'll leave that up to new owner. Currently, it's tuned to have blade free fall close. More importantly, no movement whatsoever up and down. No lock stick. No nicks, chips or rolls on sharp original Spyderco edge. No dings or scratches anywhere on blade or scales. Perfect screws, nothing damaged or stripped. Glassy smooth action. Comes with original Spyderco box, Product Information and Warranty Guide, original digital camo scales, original silver pockets clip and baggie. Original scales and clip are like new.

Overall length 8.3"
Blade length 3.4"
Weight 3.8 oz

SOLD, thanks Blade Forums.

Last edited:
Back