Zippo 4 in 1

[youtube]agfr2lt-NXg[/youtube]

One of the more interesting products from this year's SHOT, from Zippo no less.

Not bad, I like the bowsaw idea. Not sure how good 420 steel is when it comes to axes, though

"4 tools in one, so you can leave 3 at home" Yeah I am still taking my dedicated tent stake puller, never go anywhere without it.

I like it but I wonder about saw blade replacement. If you have to use their blades exclusively, that would be a minus IMHO.

"4 tools in one, so you can leave 3 at home" Yeah I am still taking my dedicated tent stake puller, never go anywhere without it.

I'm with you - I didn't spend all that money on a custom tent stake puller so it could sit at home and be a safe queen :D

At least he was honest about the (limited) capability of the saw - now if he would have just said something like "The axe is made out of 420 stainless, which is about the last steel you would typically want to use for an axe head"

Get any cheap axe, drill hole in handle, put paracord loop through it. Boom - 3 tools in 1, axe, mallet AND the often sought for TENT STAKE PULLER.

Seriously, you'll be better off with a Fiskars X7 and any folding saw.

Looks flimsy & too complicated (i.e. too many fail points.) It also looks like a Bear Grylls survival item.

Back