Off Topic Zodiac after 50+ years?!

So... This is just a Google search link, so anyone who is interested can select the news outlet they prefer.

Not really that much information available today since it’s so new. I read a fair bit to see if anyone would actually verify that they had solved the ciphers. Of course this early on after the “breaking news”, there isn’t anything dubbed correct and verified.

I have been interested in this case my whole life just to see if they ever figured out the ciphers or it was just a crazy guy scribbling on paper. I figured he had does, I had no idea that he would have been alive through 2018. From what I remember and what is currently available this guy wasn’t one of the people they had suspected in the past. Although, I am sure there were more suspects looked at than ever released. I feel for the suspects that aren’t the guy. They’ve been harassed for decades.

So, anyone else been interested in this? What do you think about today’s announcement? Do you think they will end up being able to say they are 100% certain he is Zodaic? Do you think they’ll be able to prove it with tangible forensics?

I’m sure it will play out over years.

I have my actually followed the story at all since they broke the news. I’ll have to go check it out. I’m really surprised the guy is still kicking.
Spoiler: he isn't. Which is a shame, not only because he evaded justice, but also just because it'd be interesting to hear from him. I guess I should have said that he looked like Martin Sheen.

The Zodiac killer is an associate of the mansion family he is still alive and went on to become very rich making stuff for the medical field he owns two companies! He came over from the Process Church and brought his crazy religious stuff to the mansion family I believe this guy was the real driving force behind the killings. Take a look at the painting with the Demon at the bottom it also has a Zodiac symbol toward the center and an abstract skeleton in the upper right and of course the tree with the eye. there are also other paintings with eyes, these resemble the Zodiac Holloween Card letter!!!! www.victorwild.com/print.html

The main suspect in the Black Dahlia killing lived in San Francisco at the time of the Zodiac killings and I think there was something about the Zodiac's code and him; but they never got across the goal line with him.

In September 2015, Steve Hodel published a six-year follow-up under the title Most Evil II.[11] The new volume offered additional allegations that linked George Hodel to the San Francisco Bay Area "Zodiac" murders, and presented evidence that George Hodel may have been the writer of the legitimate 1970 Zodiac coded cipher mailed to the San Francisco Chronicle and turned over to SFPD. The proposed solution was posited by M. Yves Person, a high-school teacher in Paris. According to Person, George Hodel, using Ogham (an ancient Celtic alphabet) signed his real name, H O D E L, placing it both as the return address on the envelope and as a signatory inside the card which read, "You Ache to Know My Name...I'll Clue you in...".[11][12]

Last edited:
Back