Zombie Apocalypse

they said we should organize with the family what to do if zombies appeared at your door step, well for me its stay put open the door and welcome the zombies to the neighborhood with lead :):cool:

Definitely an effective campaign by the cdc to get people to think about emergency preparation. This has been linked on just about every single site/forum I've visited over the last few days.

Definitely an effective campaign by the cdc to get people to think about emergency preparation. This has been linked on just about every single site/forum I've visited over the last few days.

i agree, ive seen this link about a dozen times on different threads on bladeforums alone. very effective

http://www.mathstat.uottawa.ca/~rsmith/Zombies.pdf
Here's some theoretical preparation I've seen recently.

Somebody probably used this as part of their thesis :rolleyes: I do applaud their efforts...that's pretty extreme! :D

I'm a zombie fiction lover and enjoy the reads, but "real-world" preparations can learn a lot from basic sanitation, avoidance and precautions from real viruses or diseases following a crisis. As a metaphorical threat...every major crisis will have its share of "zombies" and personal defense is a reality along with avoiding communicable diseases.

ROCK6

They put out disaster preparedness every spring, but this is the first time their server crashed due to the overwhelming traffic.

Why no mention of the Rage Virus on the CDC's website?

I thought 28 Days Later was a documentary. :]

Let's hope the CDC is faster at catching on to disease trends than they are to popular culture ones. Better buy some N95 masks just in case.

Back