Zombie Attack at the Busse Combat Shop!!!. . . Knob Creek Sneak Peek (Page 2)

I really hope that's photoshopped. Surely Busse isn't going down this path too?

Chris.

The Zombie Green is definitely bright! Every time I walked passed one of the knives in the shop I would do a double take to make sure of what I was seeing. It is a pretty awesome color :cool:

I'm liking the camo KZ. Heck, I'll take a KZ in any finish... Except maybe toxic green.

Noooo... please...

Even Ka-bar's zombie knives have green scales that can be removed and replaced when the novelty is gone.

Why do zombie green when Busse represents the greatest zombie killing knife w/no gimmicks in the world, already: the Team Gemini family.

Do green and black G-10...

Do forest green...

Do camo green...

Anything but "zombie green!"

(just being a little melodramatic... but seriously, i'll keep my TGLB and pass on the Zombie green blades, i'm sure some of the safe queen collectors scoop them up)

If it is photoshopped, then really nice job, except where i see what appear to be reflective glare, begging the question, "Is it satin zombie green?"

Noooo... please...

Even Ka-bar's zombie knives have green scales that can be removed and replaced when the novelty is gone.

Why do zombie green when Busse represents the greatest zombie killing knife w/no gimmicks in the world, already: the Team Gemini family.

Do green and black G-10...

Do forest green...

Do camo green...

Anything but "zombie green!"

(just being a little melodramatic... but seriously, i'll keep my TGLB and pass on the Zombie green blades, i'm sure some of the safe queen collectors scoop them up)

If it is photoshopped, then really nice job, except where i see what appear to be reflective glare, begging the question, "Is it satin zombie green?"
If the novelty wore off couldn't you just strip the paint? Cheaper and easier than swapping scales. It's not photoshopped. It's a glossy finish. Look at the orange finish they do.

hmmmmm first ya'll didn't like all the PINK, now there is hating on the toxic green sheesh :eek: I'm actually liking the HDD in the green.

Those may be ugly to some, but the prices they'll fetch 10 years from now will be beautiful! Wish I had more disposable income!!!

hmmmmm first ya'll didn't like all the PINK, now there is hating on the toxic green sheesh :eek: I'm actually liking the HDD in the green.

Ill take any color Busse! I would like a HDD in green! I already have black and red!:thumbup:

So this Zombie Green looks a lot like Toxic Green. Is that a sign that Busse is launching a forum on the USN?

Back