Zombie Attack!

Well I received my first AK today and then was reminded of a post that Andre (Papathud) mentioned that he needed two AK47s to defend against the Watermelon zombies.

Well today I was ambushed by those damn Connecticut watermelon zombies but I did not panic since I had Busse power with me. The battle was fierce, women were screaming, children were crying, animals were running for cover, but I stood firm. With multiple stabs and slashes with the AK I dispatched and de-animated hundreds of those greenies. Musashi would have been proud.

As the battle ensued I made my way through the patch of zombies to their leader. With one slash I swiftly removed it head and lighting, fog, and wind began just like in the Highlander movies. This subsequently stopped the rest of the zombies. The following pictures illustrate what happened to the leader's head. Be warned these pics are not for the faint of heart.

The neighborhood is now safe for all and we owe it all to Busse and my new favorite model the AK47. The others are now on their way. ;)

Is that the leaders weapon in the sink? Stoopid Zombie...that's no match for a Busse!
rolleyes.gif

Very cool. Congrats on your new AK! :D

360joules said:
Is that the leaders weapon in the sink? Stoopid Zombie...that's no match for a Busse!
rolleyes.gif

Very cool. Congrats on your new AK! :D

Yup, my wife tried to use one of our "other" kitchen utensils but once the AK came out, nothing could stop it. :D

Is anybody else envisioning a grown man standing over his kitchen sink with a ninja sword, chopping up a watermelon and taking pictures while is wife sits with her face buried in her hands in disbelief?

J85909266 said:
Is anybody else envisioning a grown man standing over his kitchen sink with a ninja sword, chopping up a watermelon and taking pictures while is wife sits with her face buried in her hands in disbelief?

You got everything right except you did not say a "BALD" grown man. :D

I thought about using the HH but the AK seem so much more appropriate. :cool:

So how did you get a black AK with micarta grips that are actually BLACK? or is it because they're wet?

tedwca said:
So how did you get a black AK with micarta grips that are actually BLACK? or is it because they're wet?

The grips are actually wet but even when dry are not too light in color. :thumbup:

KnifeAddictAK said:
That, or they are aluminum?

Hopefully, I'll be able to compare the aluminum to micarta soon...;) :D

SNAFU said:
You got everything right except you did not say a "BALD" grown man. :D

I thought about using the HH but the AK seem so much more appropriate. :cool:

Just wait till you get to the point where the wife doesn't even notice anymore. :rolleyes: :)

my God man..there are CHILDREN on this board! hopefully they won;t be traumatized by the graphic pics.

on the plus side, you did a good job...watermelon zombies can be particularly nasty...I have seen them move up to 40MPH (and don't even get me started on their seed spitting...)

RL

cleaner145 said:
Just wait till you get to the point where the wife doesn't even notice anymore. :rolleyes: :)

She's pretty close. I tend to use my NOE, SHE, FSH, and MrS in the kitchen when chopping bone (beef and chicken) and cutting vegetables. At first she thought it was over kill but she got used to it. The AK was just a surprise but I'm sure it will become routine soon. Can't wait to use it on really rough stuff like cake. :D

KnifeAddictAK said:
That's cool. Only 2 weeks then?:p :D

I'm sure that you will know when they go into the shipping system much faster than me... I'm hoping a little less than 2 weeks. :cool:

SNAFU said:
She's pretty close. I tend to use my NOE, SHE, FSH, and MrS in the kitchen when chopping bone (beef and chicken) and cutting vegetables. At first she thought it was over kill but she got used to it. The AK was just a surprise but I'm sure it will become routine soon. Can't wait to use it on really rough stuff like cake.

Clearly you need a NICK or three.

SNAFU,

Good Job!!

Remember "Take No Prisoners"

Unless you want to eat them "Later"

J85909266 said:

My wife would yell and grab a somewhat smaller Busse like the NICK and ask what the hell is wrong with you.

She may not have arm strength, but she does have that rubber mallet and INFI or SR-101 to pound on. Well, D2 also with the Bog Dog.

Since none of them cost over $50 (to her), she never hesitates with that mallet.

The only thing she treats nice is a $12, 4" Mora, because it's 'cute'.

A regular Cliff Stamp in the kitchen. LOL

Rob

Back