Zombie hawk time!

I like my war hammer but my Fokos has it beat.
cwvDm9asA3Lw9atmAbl5etGTDg

cwvDm9asA3Lw9atmAbl5etGTDg

Last edited:
We're a sad bunch, you know that right?

Yeah, but there is just something about STEEL. A coworker always tells me that someone should make aftershave that are for MEN.. Hoppes 9, cut Steel, and Bacon are his choice smells, I almost fall out of the chair every time I hear it.

Old photo of the non hawks, have several more now. Really like that "Fokos" Infidel.

knives.JPG

Well I don't know about that. My collection of nasty politically incorrect objects gives me a 'special feeling'.

Especially when paired with politically incorrect firearms:
ZombieGear09004.jpg

Mine are more politically incorrect than yours! :p:p

100_0121.jpg

Avtomat Kalashnikov, the best there is. When you absolutely, positively have to rekill everything in the room, accept no substitutes!

looks a little more like a moddified rescue tool to me, but that is pretty ridiculous

upper one is my e-haac, an escape/rescue tool (before paint) but good on removing armour from zombies

soft-skin zombies are quickly separated from their assets by the razor-axe, kinda like a brush axe on steroids and meth

:D

I have an Old School MMHW axe that would work pretty good against the zombie hordes... here it is next to a Gage Abaddon sword... as you can see the axe is almost twice as thick:eek::eek:

gageMMHW1.jpg

GageMMHW2.jpg

My MMHW Bowie at 2 pounds is very heavy duty.

cwvDm9asA3Lw9bM2Abl5esnLJA

I got one of these a while back.HI Short Tibetan sword.I believe this was the picture HI used.
cwvDm9asA3Lw9at2Ybl5etGTCQ

Last edited:
I have and like the CS warhammer as well. I also have the CS battle axe which was discontinued a few years ago. Something I didn't get before it was discontinued was the CS mace.
This three weapons would indeed be zombie devastators not to mention more prosaic thieves in the night.

Of course there's also my CS Grosse Messer and Chinese War sword. Behold! for I am become Death! I guess that saying doesn't really apply when fighting zombies, as they're already dead.

Have you ever considered putting a really long handle on a CS War Hammer, making it more like a Lucerne Hammer?

I like the war hammer as it is but might buy another and make a walking cane out of it.I collect canes as well and learned cane and knife fighting at the Chinese boxing institute.

Back