Zombie Killer incoming!

Oh yessss, my Tiger (Zombie Killer) from my friends at Blade Art will be here anytime now.
And since they swiped it from the Striderguys at BACKA, it doesn't have the sheath, but Mick has ensured me that the sheath will be forthcoming promptly. (Thanks, Mick!)

So my questions is two-fold;

1. Who has a Tiger, and what do you think of it?
2. And can you describe the sheath for me? Are we talking kydex and tek-lok? (Alright, that's actually three questions.)

Yes, Tom Mayo, I've got the "cartoon" knife coming, alright?? Just get busy and make my XXL Tanto TnT. :p

Eric--

I have the Tiger as well. The sheath is a kydex drop-leg affair that isn't low profile by any means, but affords a murderously fast draw. Pretty comfy too! The Tiger's handle, with all it's finger indexes and such is nice, and with the lanyard you can swing/chop as hard as you want.

Do a search, I did a few words on the possible combative qualities of the Tiger some time ago. Probably good that there's no concealment rig, else I'd be sporting that thing just for shxts and giggles...:D

Have fun!
SGT Fitts

Sgt Fitts,
Sounds like fun! Maybe a Dundee or shoulder rig?

Eric,
Try this:
TAD Tiger page
It ain't the best pic, but you can kind of get an idea. Think lowride kydex holster.
Take care,
Reed

Back