Zombie killin' tools....

attachment.php

this is the best zombie killer I have seen in a longgg time. Up close and personal,no pulling any punches here. Just awesome..where can I get some and do the come in different flavors?

Drug out my three cleavers with 10" blades from the garage. They are all waiting in line to go through sanding and clean-up. Each one weights over 4lbs. I have a 33" hog cleaver, with a 16" blade, that also is waiting for clean-up.
100_0279.jpg

The vintage cleavers come from either ebay or there are a few on-line antique stores that have some good finds.

IMG_2848.JPG

I don't have a gun, but I have so many blades, a gun isn't necessary. I have a strap on the side of my leather jacket that is secured with velcro on one side, so I'd hang the nunchucks on that and snap it off to get one off me. The big fighting knife would go strapped on a shoulder strap on my jacket, kukri on my belt, dagger in a shoulder harness and the sword on my back.
That sword was actually my father's, he won it in 1975 for being the best weightlifter of the year. I inherited it when he died 3 years ago. It's dull, but I could sharpen it if need be.

IMG00138-20101028-1345.jpg

I carry my knife and hawk as part of my operational gear. The knife and hawk are from Daniel Winkler, Winkler Knives II line.

The Bruks would be at my side.

PutnamPond034.jpg

PutnamPond035.jpg

Do you see the huge wooden club leaning up against the tree in the right side of this picture? Yeah, I call it the Oathkeeper. Specifically intended for zombies & werewolves alike.

l_aa453dcd0fa049f389f89e8b73edbbf5.jpg

Back