Zombie knives.....

NixKustoms

Sheath and Knife Maker
When are they suppose to make their grand appearance? If they are coming out soon I might have to get one of those to hold me over until the Machax comes back out.

Tomars Kabars has the date listed as May. I want them so bad its not even funny. All of them, RIGHT NOW.

I'd like to do a review of the series. HINT HINT. :D

Well I, for one, am all about halting the zombie menace. Hopefully May is soon enough, before it's too late! :foot: "Braaiinnss..." *om nom nom*

Cool! I really haven't searched around Tomar's until now. Thanks!

What is the SK5 steel? Is it any good? Another forum says it's equivalent to 1080. Is that accurate?

Cool! I really haven't searched around Tomar's until now. Thanks!

What is the SK5 steel? Is it any good? Another forum says it's equivalent to 1080. Is that accurate?

That is correct. It's a good carbon steel. Tough stuff and holds a good edge when it's heat treated correctly. I have no worries about Kabars HT.

Cold Steel and SOG use it for their carbon steel knives. It's also popular for the custom makers who heat treat their own blades (without an oven) or forge their blades.

i'm sure they will be good stuff... they might not be made in the USA, but they were designed, specced, and will be QA from here, and sold far and wide. so there :)

I'm really diggin' the ZK Pestilence Chopper, but for their price I might have to get a couple;)

Back