Zombie Recycling .....

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Gold Member
... we all knew there had to be a use for the "Walking Dead"... and it was Dave Brown that figured it out.... ;) :D

Ill say the samething about the walking dead as I said about the ganzaaaaaa.

Any minute now.............

Nice sheath by the way. Great work Dave

Well, Andy is ready for 'Z' day.

I often thought that Australia could be like an island fortress against the zombie hordes in the event of a worldwide t-virus outbreak, kind of like On the beach but with zombies.

What do you reckon, Andy? Could you handle all these poms and yanks banging down your door to escape our zombie infested homelands?!

Thank you for the pics Andy :) And the kind words everybody.

Zombie holster............Hmmm..........already in the works :)

What do you reckon, Andy? Could you handle all these poms and yanks banging down your door to escape our zombie infested homelands?!
.... the difficult part will be picking the difference between the Zombies and the tourists.....they all seem to moan and shuffle around. Of course out here we may be spared Zombies but we know just how Brit/European/American tourists fare when the local wildlife takes a fancy to you.... ;) ;)

Andy, is that a 686? Looks like a nice bead-blasted finish on it.
... yep... 686 -3 I have two, this one and another -3 in 4inch. Both have patridge front sights and bead blasting/action jobs done by S&W Australia. I bought the 4inch new in 1989 (I was in the trade at the time) and the 6inch a few years ago (it was a real score and very lucky to turn up a like new one as I did). That 4ich in my favourite handgun, no longer the most practical but my favourite.

Before the front sights were done...

Zombie Holster....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yep, a Glock just does not have the same utility when someone needs a good pistol whipping to get them to see things my way... ;)

Back