Zombieassassin's TGLB usage

zombieassassin

Platinum Member
Finally figured out how to post! Here ya go!

This was a commercial Carrier AC unit we demo'd at work...figured I'd help out.

It didn't. Rolled pretty bad, still chops and smashes anything in my way...but BEEF has his work cut out for him on this edge for sure.

Click the picture, its a link to a vid I think, still figuring this out. I am batoning through 1/16" sheet metal off of that big arse AC unit

Last edited:
Killer video my friend... Just beating away on a piece of infi. No better way to spend the day

Thanks for the help Breavis.....now to take more pics. Haha. I tell ya what, beating on that thing gives you a certain feeling you can only get from beating on INFI....it IS true what they say you know, "They just ask for more".

Last edited:
That starts next month in LA....then Northern VA in October. Until then it's practice.

You gave that TGLB a good beating! I love seeing user pics. Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Wow man, chopping steel! Amazing! When that piece hit the ground and clanked, I laughed. Great vid.

Mild steel was cut also. ...a lot of it. 16" sheet metal from a commercial AC unit.
You are correct though. ..copper and aluminum were no match. ..still sharp after only those two...but the steel showed it's mark. Not a bad roll....still easily repairable.

Those scarrations help with the zombies y'know. ;)

i hear jade helm is going to unleash the undead...;)

Tin_foil_hat_2.png

The indentations on the edge appear to be about 1/4 mm, not bad for how much you did.

I agree Cobalt! The video only shows a little use......that TGLB saw much beating through steel.

Back