Zombies, beware...

My new Zombie Killing tanto is in! I won this knife from a contest, thank you Moose and Ka-bar!

Pictures are a little blurry, sorry.

IMG_0754.jpg

Here is my growing family, of Ka-bars and Beckers.

IMG_0753.jpg

Here is everything it came with. Love the sheath. The green string looks like shoelace to me, which I will probably end up wrapping up a handle on the Acheron (the smaller knife).

IMG_0755.jpg

Here is the smaller knife in my hand. It came with its own plastic insert in the sheath, which is really nice.

IMG_0757.jpg

That pretty much sums everything up. Once again, thank you Moose and Ka-bar!

Glad you got it. Looks good. I hate it took so long, but hey, I'm lazy, what can I say.

:D

Moose

Congrats on the new blade Andrew.

Congrats man! I think there's a ZK War Sword headed my way sometime soon. I vote for more Zombie contests! Lol

Btw, what are the lower serations like? Seem like they'd be good for cutting rope and cord, and no tiny little prickly teeth to get caught on, just smooth, sharp edges.

Congrats man! I think there's a ZK War Sword headed my way sometime soon. I vote for more Zombie contests! Lol

Btw, what are the lower serations like? Seem like they'd be good for cutting rope and cord, and no tiny little prickly teeth to get caught on, just smooth, sharp edges.

Congratz on the War Sword! The serrations are really big and round. Personally, I dont know what uses id have for them, but they look cool :D

Kind of interesting that the little blade was blacked out also. I'm happy for you buddy.

Back