• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0392BLK, 0392PURBLKWC, Purple 0393, 0055, 0920

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAIrradiator

Gold Member
Hi everyone, I have some truly amazing ZTs available today that really should find new homes as opposed to sitting in my closet. All come in their original ZT boxes with manuals, baggies, desiccant packs and COA for the two limited edition 0392s. Apologies for the little bits of lint on the DLC in the various pics!

As always, the price listed includes both PayPal Goods & Services fees and fully insured USPS Priority shipping costs that I cover. I do not accept PP Friends & Family payments period (it’s now against BF policy), and sorry I am not interested in any trades at this time.

ZT 0392BLK Hinderer Black DLC Titanium/DLC CTS-204P Serial No. 0146 $OLD! $500
BNIB, unused.

NZtqWbU.jpg

uT78asQ.jpg

0QjCqSG.jpg

OjWY05z.jpg

TuYoXe1.jpg

ZT 0392PURBLKWC Hinderer Black DLC Titanium with Purple Hardware/DLC M390 Wharncliffe Serial No. 0016 $450
Very light user (carried maybe three times total). Had the hardware re-anodized by TiSurvival for a better purple color (hardware was originally almost blue). Tiny scratch on the pivot screw is about the only blemish I can spot. Factory edge, no scratches on the DLC of the scales or blade - this beauty could pass as brand new.

1KRHFla.jpg

buXYGyW.jpg

hGaMFpc.jpg

3oqqzJs.jpg

nR8nahN.jpg

ZT 0393 Hinderer Purple Anodized Titanium/Black G10 Overlays CPM-20CV Serial No. 0749 Withdrawn
Extremely light user. I purchased this custom anodized purple version direct from JD Cutlery and installed purple screws from BladeWeLove and a Hinderer holey clip that I had anodized purple by TiSurvival (original screws and clip included) – over $300 worth total in the knife plus upgrades. Perfectly centered, super smooth bearings and operates flawlessly, factory edge. Beautiful knife - I won’t be too upset if no one buys it!

RRSUhXR.jpg

AX1YYdk.jpg

ZY0ryw2.jpg

YboLn9w.jpg

Last edited:
ZT 0920 Les George Flipper Titanium CPM-20CV Serial No. 1663 $OLD! $150
Barely used, pocketed a few times. Upgraded with bronze body screws from BladesWeLove to better match the color of the clip and standoffs (original screws included). Absolutely incredible action and an amazing knife!

6FRHH4q.jpg

QRRM9mc.jpg

8TU1cpl.jpg

U2flMHb.jpg

ZT 0055 GTC SLT Flipper Titanium CPM-S35VN Serial No. 0841 $OLD! $140
LNIB. Handled this guy a few times to play with ZT’s implementation of Gus Cecchini’s SLT flipper mechanism (which is great) but never put the knife to real use. Perfectly centered, super smooth bearings and operates flawlessly, factory edge.

Y9o5eXn.jpg

TzcAgc2.jpg

lQGFhzQ.jpg

Vs7fXid.jpg

kgNyRJO.jpg

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws. Immediate payment is expected or I will move onto the next interested buyer. I only accept PayPal GOODS/SERVICES as payment – fees and shipping with full USPS insurance are included in the quoted price. Any payments made using the Friends/Family option will be immediately refunded and I will move onto the next buyer. Shipping labels are generated directly by PayPal and tied directly to the transaction. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by a BF PM or email to my BF username AT gmail dot com will make it yours. No international sales (sorry my Canadian friends!) and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Radioactive :)

Last edited:
The 0392BLK is now sold! Many thanks to the buyer, your package is heading off to the PO. :)

I can't seem to figure out how to send you a private PM with a bid, what's the trick if I'm not a member but do have feedback here?

The 0920 is now sold! :D

The amazing black/purple WC 0392, purple 0393 and 0055 all still remain!

The 0055 is now sold!

Since this thread has now dropped off the first few pages of Exchange listings, it’s time to close it down. If anyone is interested in the 0392PURBLKWC please contact me!

Many thanks to the buyers and BF for hosting! Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back