• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0450 / 0450CF scale swap offer...

I've got a ZT 0450 and I'd love to lighten it up with the CF scale. I'd buy an 0450CF except I don't really like the coated blade and lock-side scale. So if anyone has an 0450CF but is NOT a fan of the CF, I'll happily trade my titanium scale for your CF scale. You can PM or email me at spingarn@gmail.com. I'd be willing to add $20 to even things out.

Edit:

In case you didn't know you can find some after market cf scales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not the same thing obviously but I didn't know for a while until eBay sent me an email of someone selling one based on my history lol

In case you didn't know. http://www.......

I did not know....:) Thanks. I'm still going to hold out for a trade. Don't really need two scales and $20 is less than $50. But in case nobody offers I may end up going that route. Btw, you're not supposed to post links to non-paying dealer sites so you may want to edit your post ;)

Yea I'd rather trade for some scales made by ZT themselves rather than from another source, even if it was just as expensive.

Also thanks, for the heads up. I should re-read the rules/guidelines. Normally I just lurk.

Back