• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0452. CF , Where to buy ?

Seems like all of the big knife dealers get together and set the prices for certain brands. Anyone know where one can go to get a Decent discount on a Zero tolerance knife , 0452 CF.

I found amazon worried me too much...so I bought my 0450CF and 0460 from
DLT. I asked for ones with good centering and action and scored excellent
pieces. I recommend them.

I have a 0470 coming from them next week. I am done for awhile...
I bought all the Sinkevitch knives I liked by ZT. I don't think I
need anymore flippers.

The 0462 I got is particularly nice...it falls shut!

I can and will recommend National Knives and DLT Trading if you're willing to buy without any discount.

Seems like all of the big knife dealers get together and set the prices for certain brands. Anyone know where one can go to get a Decent discount on a Zero tolerance knife , 0452 CF.
Oh yeah, ZT implemented price restrictions about 3 years ago. So, if somebody is selling on the cheap, they can't post the price. Not if they want to keep their official distributorship. So, if you see a "call for price" that's the best indicator it's been discounted.

Your best bet for a low price is to find one on the secondary. ZT's by necessity sell far below their original price (we're not talking special editions like the 0392, 0777 etc.), because they make them forever and how can you sell a knife for anywhere near what the MSRP is? Highly recommend checking not just here, but on Instagram via #knifesale and the various ZT hashtags. Chances of getting one in near perfect condition for a hefty discount are good.

Back