• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0452G10 and copper 0450

Two knives for sale:

0452G10 has been in my pocket a couple times, seen basically zero use. Can’t find any scratches, marks, etc save a very small amount of clip wear (pictured). I believe I have box. Centering, action, lockup are all excellent. Knife is in excellent, clean condition, you won’t be disappointed. Asking $270 shipped CONUS.

0450 has custom copper backspacers installed. I had a precision machine shop make these, they are identical to the factory spacers and thus are stepped so they locate in the scales for stability. Knife has been carried a little, used little. As above, you’ll be happy with the condition...knife is in excellent shape and quite clean. Knife has aftermarket milled clip that I reshaped, though the clip could stand to be blasted or stonewashed. I believe I have box. Asking $140 shipped CONUS.

I'd like to sell these quickly, so while I'm potentially open to offers, don't lowball me. I'd do both knives for $375 shipped.

Two excellent budget knives for sale; a Tangram Vector, made by Kizer, and a Real Steel Metamorph, a front flipper designed by Ostap Hel. Both are essentially unused; they've been in a pocket a couple times, but I don't think I ever cut more than some plastic packaging with either of them. I have the box for the Vector, I don't have the box for the Metamorph. The Vector uses a button lock and actually has a positive detent (unusual for that lock) and the Metamorph has roller bearings for an incredible action. Both are excellent, clean examples.

Asking $30 shipped CONUS for the Vector and $40 shipped CONUS for the Metamorph.

Seconds on the Metamorph. (Kizer makes the Vector?)

Metamorph is sold.

Yep, the Tangram brand is an offshoot of Kizer. They are exceptional quality for the money. I paid $42 I think for this knife, and it’d be reasonable even if it cost more than that. It has milled aluminum handles with nested and skeletonized steel liners.

Two knives for sale:

0452G10 has been in my pocket a couple times, seen basically zero use. Can’t find any scratches, marks, etc save a very small amount of clip wear (pictured). I believe I have box. Centering, action, lockup are all excellent. Knife is in excellent, clean condition, you won’t be disappointed. Asking $270 shipped CONUS.

0450 has custom copper backspacers installed. I had a precision machine shop make these, they are identical to the factory spacers and thus are stepped so they locate in the scales for stability. Knife has been carried a little, used little. As above, you’ll be happy with the condition...knife is in excellent shape and quite clean. Knife has aftermarket milled clip that I reshaped, though the clip could stand to be blasted or stonewashed. I believe I have box. Asking $140 shipped CONUS.

I'd like to sell these quickly, so while I'm potentially open to offers, don't lowball me. I'd do both knives for $375 shipped.

Back