• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

zt 0562cf

I traded for this and it's bigger than I wanted. Centering is dead on, and I can't find anything wrong with it. It closes under it'w own weight when you release the bar. It is that smooth. The first owner got it and immediately traded it to me. Funny how things work as I am pretty much doing the same. The pictures are terrible, I confess this completely. Look at them as proof the knife exists :). If you want some better ones just ask and I will set them up. I am open to trades as well, but a do not want to do multiples and I am looking for blades in the 3 or less inch range that are not pocket shredders. I am open to other's as well but two things that are hard No's are serrations and fixed blades. Please post here and PM or email to neffarious (at) Yahoo.com. The post here is so I know you sent me something and for feedback. US only and thank you for looking.

3swTLzGh.jpg

St0F449h.jpg

PE9XLgSh.jpg

0nyaJWeh.jpg

Back